Manage your sunglasses as follow:
- Make sure to keep your sunglasses away from sharp, coarse, hard object at all time.
Lenses, especially mirror lenses, are easy to be scratched.
- Please do not place your sunglasses upside-down. Lenses, especially mirror lenses, are easy to be scratched.
- Please clean/wipe lenses with provided microfiber cloth to avoid any scratch/damage to lenses.
Wash the cloth at least once a week. Suggested washing period is 2~3 days.
- Lenses are easy to be scratched/damaged if wiped when dirt/debris is on the surface.
Hence, wash the lenses with fresh running water, then wipe with provided microfiber cloth.
- If the product was exposed to sweat seawater, natrium, hair spray, mousse, hair colorant, or cosmetics, please wash off with fresh running water.
If you can’t wash off residue completely with fresh running water, use a soft detergent for fruit/dish or soft neutral detergent to lean the residue and finish off with fresh running water.
- DO NOT USE strong detergent, acetone, alcohol, volatile substance, glass-cleaning spray to clean the product.
- Ear resting part and nose pad are made of high functioning moisture induction material that avoids the product slipping from your face but increase grip with sweaty/wet skin.
- However, such function is limited if exposed/contaminated/altered by natrium or cosmetics, thus frequently wash them off with fresh running water.
- Please keep your sunglasses covered with provided microfiber cloth and place it in the case in order to avoid any scratch/damage to the lenses.